How to Apply
Application for appointment to the post of Associate Professor and Professor at University of Delhi can be made in following ways:
1. Online Mode - Apply Online
2. Offline Mode (Printed/Manually)for PWD candidates - Download Application Form
- This is a recruitment form for the position of Associate Professor and Professor in the Departments of the University.
- Visit http://www.du.ac.in to go to ‘Work@DU’ tab to reach the job portal of Delhi University, where all necessary information related to the recruitment for the vacant positions is available.
- The candidate has to register to fill the on-line application form. The email address submitted will be the ‘User Name’ and will be unique for each application. Candidates applying for posts more than one department may select more than one departments in the department selection option.
- Please enter the email address that you can readily access. This valid personal e-mail ID should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
- The simple calculation given at the end of the registration form is a step to avoid spam and automated registration.
- After registering, you will receive a mail to the email ID provided (please check your spam/bulk mail folder, if the mail does not land in your inbox). The confirmations link is provided in the email. When you click on this link, you will be redirected to the online application login page.
- You have to Sign In/Login with details provided in the mail each time you return to your application form.
- If you forget your password for logging into the web site, you can click on the Forgot your password link and the submit your Username, which is the email address you originally registered with. The password will be sent to your mail.
- All fields marked by a (*) and red in colour are mandatory.
- Filling all mandatory fields is required to complete your application.
- While filling the online application, if your browser closes unexpectedly or if you are logged out, please use the information sent to your email to login again.
- For any technical problems or query, please send an email to email@example.com. No query shall be entertained during the last seven days prior to the last date of the submission of application.
- There are several Tabs in your application form. After completing each tab, the candidate must click on ‘Save & Next’ button to save the information move to the next Tab.
- Please fill the information in each Tab carefully. When you save and go to next Tab, you will be prompted to recheck the information submitted. Following this, when you move to next Tab, the previous Tab will be locked and will not be available for editing/update.
- The candidate has the option of editing information on the form as many times as required in each Tab before the submission (Save & Next button) of the each Tab. No changes can be made to the form after clicking on the ‘Submit & Next’ button. If for any reason, the candidate needs to modify information in a ‘Tab’ already saved, the ‘Reset’ button is available at the bottom of each ‘Tab’.
- A digital copy of the passport size photograph only in JPEG/jpeg/jpg format must be uploaded in the photo upload section. The photograph must not exceed more than 200HX150W pixels and not more than 100kb in file size.
- A scanned copy of the Signature of the candidate must also be uploaded. The Signature size should be less than 100kb and 50HX150W pixels.
- A scanned copy of the certificate for proof of date of birth also be uploaded, the size should not more than 200kb.
- After completing all the tabs, the candidate will be shown the preview of the completed application form with the information filled by the candidate. The candidate must click the button ‘Go for Payment’ at the bottom of this page, the candidate will be redirected to the Payment Gateway for payment through allowed/supported Credit or Debit Card.
- Once the payment is made, the candidate will be redirected to the ‘acknowledgment’ page. The final submission of the application form will be confirmed only when the payment is made via payment gateway.
- The acknowledgement page will have only two buttons viz. ‘Print Application Form’ and ‘Print Acknowledgement’ for candidate to take the prints.
- You will receive an acknowledgement email (supplied by the candidate) along with a login link for downloading the completed application form.
The browser (i.e. lower than Internet Explorer 10) may not work properly. Due to the known security flaws and may not display all features of this application and other websites. There could be loss of Data, University shall not be held responsible for any/all loss of data, if you choose to ignore this warning.
Please update/upgrade your web browser with all security updates. This site works best with Firefox 22 or higher, Chrome 10 or higher, Safari 5.0 or higher.