UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
Advt. No. Estab.IV/257/2016/ Dated: 16.12.2016
- I. Posts to be filled on Permanent basis
1. Sr. System Analyst/ Sr. System Programmer:
Pay Band - 15600-39100 (PB-3) + GP 7600
PG Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks with 5 years relevant experience.
AGE LIMIT: 45 YEARS
2&3. Executive Engineer (Civil/Electrical):
Pay Band - 15600-39100 (PB-3) + GP 6600
- Graduate in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- At least 15 years relevant experience.
- At least 10 years administrative experience in a responsible position in a government organization or University/Research Institute of Higher Learning/reputed organization.
- Well conversant with contract law and C.P.W.D./P.W.D. accounting procedure.
AGE LIMIT: 45 years
4. Assistant Registrar:
Pay Band - 15600-39100 (PB-3) + GP 5400
Master’s degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale along with a good academic record (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities category).
1. At least three years’ experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group ‘B’ post in a government department/University/Educational or Research Institution/ Teaching and/or Research Experience along with proven administrative capabilities.
- 2. LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil/Ph.D qualification.
AGE LIMIT: 35 YEARS
All the candidates would be assessed on the basis of written exam and interview as per scheme of examination attached with the advertisement.
- 1. The incumbent should possess good communication and analytical skills and aptitude for drafting/noting in English Should be able to coordinate/liaise with other divisions/departments and participate in discussions with senior functionaries and Academicians.
- 2. He/She is expected to handle independently one or more functions related to Educational Administration/Examinations/General Administration/Purchase/ Establishment/ Accounts & Finance/Project Management/HR/Legal.
- 3. All the candidates for direct recruitment will be required to appear in a written test to adjudge their ability of expression and knowledge of the administrative aspects relating to educational administration: the selection being based on the performance of the candidates in written test and interview.
- 4. The scheme of examination including weightage of marks for written test and interview etc., as prescribed by the University from time to time with the approval of the Executive Council in this regard.
- 5. All the direct recruits should possess working knowledge of computers.
5&6. Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
Pay Band - 9300-34800 (PB-2) + GP 4600
- A degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in a Government Body/Commercial establishment of repute as Junior Engineer or in a similar capacity.
AGE LIMIT: 35 years
All the candidates would be assessed on the basis of written exam as per scheme of examination attached with the advertisement.
II. Posts to be filled on Deputation basis
- 7. Internal Audit Officer
Pay band Rs. 37400-67000+8700 Grade Pay or
Rs. 15600-39100+7600 Grade Pay
(A) For the pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000+8700 Grade Pay
From amongst the Officer of any of the Organized account Cadre/Service in the pay scale of Rs. 37400-67000 + 8700 Grade Pay
In the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + 7600 Grade Pay and having minimum 3 year experience in 7600 Grade Pay
(B) For the pay scale Rs. 15600-39100+7600 Grade Pay
From amongst the Officer of any of the Organized Account Cadre/ Service in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + 7600 Grade Pay
In the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 + 6600 Grade Pay and having minimum 3 year experience in 6600 Grade Pay
The vacancy will be notified to all the Organized Account Service (viz. IA&AS, IRAS, ICAS, IDAS etc.) and advertised.
The Selection will be made on the basis of nomination / Panel received from the Service/Cadre and applications in response to advertisement, quality of ACRs/APARs, Experience. The University may call the candidates for interview if considered desirable.
8. Radiological Safety Officer:
Pay Band – 15600-39100 (PB-3) + GP 7600
Ph.D or M.Sc in Physics or in any relevant discipline with 1year diploma in Radiation Safety from an institute duly approved/certified by AERB.
- At least five years’ experience in Group ‘A’ post in the Pay Band-3 Rs. 15600-39100 Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- in a Government research institution/organization.
- Not more than 45 years (relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates as per rules)
Duties and responsibilities:
The incumbent shall be responsible to perform the duties of the Radiological Safety Officer as per the Atomic Energy Radiation Protection Rule, 2004 as amended from time to time. Any other duty assigned by the competent authority from time to time.
For appointment on deputation basis:
Persons possessing the educational qualification prescribed above and working in a similar line in central/State Govt. /Defence Services/Autonomous Body/PSU. Etc. in the analogous post or three years’ experience in PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- or five years’ experience in PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- on regular basis.
Pay Band - 15600-39100 (PB-3) + GP 5400
B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA with three years’ experience in programming and Database management or Network administration in a research/ Educational institute or commercial/ service industry establishment of repute.
Amongst the officers holding analogous posts on regular basis; or with five years regular service in the Pay Band-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- or more under Central State Governments/ UT Administrations/Universities /recognized Research Institutions/Public Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies/ and possessing educational qualification.
The Post of Programmer is to be filled up on deputation basis initially for a period of One year extendable to three years.